Necessity is the mother of invention, isn’t that what they say? Somebody said it, I’m sure.
I find I am without a lounge for tomorrow. So it’s a perfect time for me to implement an idea I’ve had for a long, long, long-ass time: The Lounging with LannaLee Google+ hangout. I hope to be including some fun characters, like past guests from Lounging with LannaLee, and the bonus is, anyone can join in*!
Caveat – I have no idea how it will work. So this is a seat-of-the-pants endeavor. In my mind it is cool and cutting edge. I am prepared for speed bumps. So should you.
Here is what is going to happen:
- I, and whoever wants to join in*, will Hangout on Google+ tonight (Wednesday, March 20th) at either
8 pm or9 pm Eastern Standard Time. Time To Be Determined.
- We will have special guests! To be determined.
- We will talk about spring or happy joy things (as much as we can) – what brings us joy (because I need a reminder!)
- It will be fun.
- The hangout will be converted to Audio and shared with the Lounging with LannaLee audience as tomorrow’s new episode!
- You will need a webcam/microphone.
- You should contact me so I can help coordinate, and make sure you have the right time!
- Note: There may be a limit to the number of people who can participate, I will know more about this later.
- You will need a computer
- Click on my Google+ account.
You will be able to watch on my Google+ account.
Note: If this goes as well as I hope it will, I will do a monthly Google+ hangout with the audio content being available only to Premium subscribers.
*There may be a limit to the number of people who can participate, I will know more about this later.