On a hot June Day in New York City, Angela and Lanna have a hilarious conversation about the power of getting angry, touching your tears, and creating a Scream Closet. Angela discusses healing with her sword, confronting her abuser, and being “all inspiring and shit.” And she answers 10 questions.
Recorded at the 140You Conference in New York City.
Contains Adult Language
Author, Actor, Orator – started writing at the age of eight as well as a mime at the mall. Became a model at 15 and traveled the world, started acting, then back to my love of writing. Adapted my first novel into the movie Tumbleweeds. Became a paid screenwriter for years, that was fun. Then made a documentary that took a few wild turns and ending up changing my life – Searching for Angela Shelton. Now back to writing a book series while inspiring people to live happily ever after no matter what they’ve been through.
The 411: Angela Shelton
- Angela Shelton
- Healing Speakers – Healing Survivors
- The Magic Hat Shop Books
- Facebook: Angela Shelton
- Facebook Fan Page: Angela Shelton
- Linkedin: Angela Shelton
- Google+: Angela Shelton
- Twitter: @angelashelton
- Click: click this link to Subscribe on iTunes.
- Rate: Once you’ve subscribed on iTunes, rate Lounging with LannaLee inside iTunes
- Share: Tell ALL your friends. Use the share buttons at the top or bottom of this post.