Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:03:15 — 58.4MB) | Embed
Todd and I sit down to chat after helping build a 5-story balloon sculpture and reminisce of our days twisting together in Boston; back when I was a clown and he was a law student. Todd tells me how we can make the world a better place and he solves my performance anxiety. We are too loud for Suzanne, and won’t let Mike in the room. We talk about “Lawyer school” and how Todd created Manager Sal. Todd dishes about twisting balloons at the White House. And he answers 10 questions.
Todd “Twistin’ Todd” Neufeld is a professional balloon artist in New York City. He has been featured in many TV shows and magazines, at the White House, and most recently, on an episode of Lounging with LannaLee.
The 411: Todd Neufeld
- Todd Neufeld’s Twisted Balloons
- Manager Sal
- The Balloon Academy
- Todd Neufeld
- Facebook: Todd Neufeld
- Facebook Page: Todd Neufeld’s Twisted Balloons
- Twitter: @toddneufeld
- Google+: Todd Neufeld
- Linkedin: Todd Neufeld
Show the love!
Go Premium! Click Here for Details.
Click Here to Become a Lounge Lizard!
Lounging with LannaLee needs your help. Here’s three ways you can show your love!
- Click: click this link to Subscribe on iTunes.
- Rate: Once you’ve subscribed on iTunes, rate Lounging with LannaLee inside iTunes
- Share: Tell ALL your friends. Use the share buttons at the top or bottom of this post.