Recorded in the aftermath of Huzzah! the Historical Wargaming Convention for New England, Flip brings the Bance! We talk about board games, clowning, balloon twisting and how to make the world a better place. Flip dishes that he met his wife Deb while playing Magic The Gathering. We chat about Flip The Table, playing HeartThrob, VHS tape games, and what BANCE really means. We commiserate about getting pulled over in our clown costumes, and reminisce about wearing our costumes in public. Flip talks about working as the Easter Bunny and tells me why he takes funny business seriously. And he answers 10 questions.
Since his application to Starfleet as the first Jedi/Robot Lion pilot was denied at the age of 12, Flip Florey went on to greater things. Such as balloon twisting, clowning, boardgame evangelist, podcaster and student. Long time friend of the one and only Lanna Lee and fellow enthusiastic cat lover, Flip Florey is one bad bald dude that can’t dance and dreams about hunting down a copy of Vanilla Ice’s Electronic Rap and Rhyme board game one of these days.
The 411: Flip Florey
- Flip the Table
- Board Game Geek: Flip the Table
- Facebook: Flip Florey
- Facebook Group: Flip the Table
- Twitter: Flip Florey | @GameKnight
- Click: click this link to Subscribe on iTunes.
- Rate: Once you’ve subscribed on iTunes, rate Lounging with LannaLee inside iTunes
- Share: Tell ALL your friends. Use the share buttons at the top or bottom of this post.