This episode has caché! Join Rich and LannaLee as they get down to business in a lively discussion of life in Maine, entrepreneurship, and zombies. Rich explains how he balances his work and home life – or not. Rich tells us all the dirt about his upcoming conference, Agents of Change. And he answers 10 questions.
Rich Brooks is founder and president of flyte new media (http://www.flyte.biz), a web design and marketing firm in Portland, Maine. He is a nationally recognized speaker on entrepreneurship, Internet marketing and social media.
He presents and blogs (http://www.flyteblog.com) on web marketing topics such as social media, search engine optimization, email marketing, blogs and building websites that sell.
He is a founder of The Agents of Change Digital Marketing Conference (http://www.agentsofchangecon.com/), an annual conference on search, social & mobile marketing.
He is the “tech guru” on WCSH Channel 6’s evening news show, 207, and teaches web marketing and social media courses for entrepreneurs at the University of Southern Maine’s Center for Continuing Education.
The 411: The Rich Brooks
- flyte new media, Portland Maine
- flyte new media – the flyte blog
- The Agents of Change Digital Marketing Conference
- Twitter: @therichbrooks
- Facebook: Rich Brooks
- Facebook: flyte new media
- Linkedin: Rich Brooks
Show the love!
Lounging with LannaLee needs your help. Here are three ways you can show your love!
- Click: click to Subscribe on iTunes. [After you click, choose the button: View in iTunes.]
- Rate: Once you’ve subscribed on iTunes, rate Lounging with LannaLee inside iTunes
- Share: Tell ALL your friends. Use the share buttons at the top or bottom of this post to share with your extended networks.